Skip to content
- Races are held every Wednesday night. The last race is the Wednesday before the Birkebeiner.
- Registration opens at 6:00 PM and closes at 6:50 PM.
- There are two event – 5K Skate and 5K Classic.
- The 5K Skate starts at 7:00 PM and the 5K Classic starts 10 minutes after the conclusion of the 5K Skate. This is usually ~7:30.
- We request, but not require that racers use Classic equipment for the 5K Classic.
- Click Here for registration form for on-site registration.
- A new one time, full season registration is now available for $75.
- All races except Fulton Team Night team entry are covered.
- Online sign up will be available for series members only.
- This will only include adult racers in order to keep access for junior as open as possible.
- Season Registration – http://elmcreekxc.org/raceregistration/
- The weekly fee is $10. This covers both races.
- Payment can be made by cash or credit card.
- All minors must have the release on their registration form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Field size will be limited to 40 skiers. This does NOT apply to the Fulton Team Night.
- Ten slots will be initially reserved for high school racers.
- Five slots will be first come, first served.
- Five slots will be reservable. Please email me for more info – Click Here
- If the field isn’t full by 6:40, all remaining slot will be open on a first come, first serve basis.